Saturday, October 18, 2008

an apple a day, keep the doctor away

“ An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”

Apples have been a staple of healthy eating for many years, and the often-repeated line of an apple a day keeping the doctor away is far from a myth. Apples really do have a wonderful variety of nutrition benefits, and are a tasty addition to any diet of good health and longevity. Of all of the fruits we eat, did we know that apples are the best source of pectin, a natural fiber that has several health benefits. Maybe we also do not know that apples also contain phytochemicals, quercetin, tannins, and antioxidants, all of which have different healthy properties.
The benefits of making apples as a standard part of our daily diet:
1. Apples improve the bowels.
2. Apples lower cholesterol.
3. Apples reduce the risk of cancer.
4. Apples slow the aging process.
5. Apples help to prevent hair loss.
After reading the article , I find that I have choose the right path in my life that is I like to eat apples. Now I even more know that eating apples is good for meand my healty. Actually eating apples also can let us become more slim and beauty. Apples have so many benefits to us so we need to eat an apple a day to let our life become more healthy. Although eating apples is good for us but we cannot eat many apples a day. It is not good for us to eat too many apples a day. If we want the healthier life then we need to follow the right information to have our daily diet. Since I eat apples, I feel that I even become more healthy and my life is seem to be longevity. So, I will continue to eat apples in my whole life until the endless of life. I also hope that all the people in world will eat an apple a day to make their life become more healthy.
From http://health.yahoo.com/experts/drmao/15960/apples-the-live-longer-fruit

No comments: