Saturday, October 18, 2008

the seven dangerous

The Seven Dangerous

What is mean by the seven dangerous? Actually it is about what should not we do after we have a meal. So this is actually related to our daily meal.
So don’t act the seven actions below after you have a meal:
Do not smoke - this is because experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking ten cigarettes ( chances of cancer is higher ).
Do not eat fruits immediately – Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit one to two hour after meal or one hour before meal.
Do not drink tea – Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
Do not loosen your belt – Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
Do not bathe – Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
Do not walk about – People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till ninety nine. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
Do not sleep immediately – The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.

Before I read this article, I have done some of the dangerous actions like eat fruit immediately after meal and walk about after my meal. Because I think that this actions will be increase my health level. Eating fruit and walk around will make our body more stronger than before. But after I reading this article I found that this kind of actions actually is bring hazard to our body. So, after I know this I immediately change my bad habit that is eating fruits immediately and walk about after meal. I will just take fruit after one or two hour after meal and I will just walk before I have not take my meal. Here, I would like all of you know that do not even try the seven dangerous actions after have a meal. Hope all of you will notice my comment.

No comments: