Saturday, October 18, 2008

the first step to getting the things you want out of life

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.
From: Ben Stein ( www.quotationspage.com/subjects/life/ )

Do you all what does this mean? Did you all think about what you all want to get before you are doing some things. It is very important to decide what we want before we doing our work. Because this step can let us to be success or failure in our work. If we did not decide what we want, we might not get the starting point or even the ending point. Like that we just doing useless thing because the probability for us to get failure is very high. Because we do not know what we want and what can we do. After we have decided what we want, we can do a lot of things and we also can planning a lot of things to do to let our work success. After we know what we want to get, we will put more effort on it so that we really can get what we want. The decision also can be our motivation to make us move forward and make sure us won’t stuck at the same place. Like that, we will do our best to release usso that we won’t stuck at there for forever. For me, I will decide what I want to get before I moved on my work. Because this make me feel confident inside myself. For example, before I study my Mathematics for test, I will decide what kind of mark I want to get. Like thats I will put all my effort so that I really will get that mark. Because I really pay all my attention to my Mathematics. I like Maths so much so I will decide what mark I want to get then I will do my best on that. Because of that, I alway get the high mark that I want in my Maths. So, here I want to remind you all and myself that we need to decide what we want as the first step when we are going to getting the things we want out of life.

No comments: