Saturday, October 18, 2008

that's the point

"That’s the point. It goes like this: Teaching is touching life." - Escalante, Jaime


I am not a teacher so I do not know how actually teaching life is. But in my view, teaching life can be several type that are tough, touch and both. Why I say like that? This is because different teaching will lead to different life. If the teacher do not know how to teach or handle his or her student then the teacher's life will be very toughing. But if the teacher know how to make the students understand what he or she teaching then the teacher will be very touching when the students success in the future. But got some will get both that is toughing and touching. Actually this is the most common life be the teaching life. Because impossible one person can teach in his or her teaching so extremely good or bad, so he or she will get touch and tough in their teaching life. If i as the teacher, i would like to experience touching and toughing life so that i get more knowledge on that. I think i will touch when all the students I teach success in their life and get the best in their whole life. Then i think i will tough when there is some students did not listen to my advise. I do want their go on the wrong patrh in their life. This will make me suffer and feel failure in my life. Actually I also can see how is the teaching life from my teachers. They seem to be very happy and touch when we are success and get understood what they want to deliver. But sometimes they will be sad when the test result is worst. Because this mean that students did not listen to they or students did not know what the teacher teach. So, for me teaching can be touching, toughing or both.

No comments: