Saturday, October 18, 2008

meaning of kisses

Meaning of kisses

The constitution of love code is if you love someone, show them and say so! If a kiss is the language of love, then we have a lot to talk about!
Method of love:
Kiss on the ear means I am horny.
Kiss on the cheek means we are friends.
Kiss on the hand means I adore you.
Kiss on the shoulder means I want you.
Kiss on the lips means I love you.
Holding hands means we can learn to love each other.
Slap on the butt means watch out.
Playing with the ear means I cannot live without you.
Arms around the waist means I love you too much to let go.
Pulling hair on head means tell me you love me.
Looking into each other’s eyes means let’s go romantic.
Holding on tight means do not let go.

Here, I want to tell all of you that we need to know all the meaning of kisses and method of love so that we won’t misunderstand what other people’s mean. When someone is kissing on our cheek, this show that he or she just do that on purpose of polite. Because this is normal at oversea that when we meet somebody outside, we need to kiss on their cheek to show that how are you. So we need to get know of all the meaning of kisses so that we can improve our relationship with our friends. I hope that all of you that read through my comment can get what I want to tell all of you. At the end, the purpose I write this comment not because I want all of you what should we do if we have our life partner but is because I want all of you know what the reaction and protection you can do when people do that on you.

No comments: